Monday, June 10, 2019

Global Citizenship 1

As a first time traveler to a place very known but unknown to myself, I think of the ways to act and proceed in a country that I know very little about. I believe that where social responsibilities come in. As I headed back to America from Ireland, I felt this more then ever. Although I've only spent 2 weeks in Ireland as a tourist and curious culture learner, I wonder what it means to move to Ireland and live as the Irish people do. First I would have to learn of the social responsibilities and ethical reasoning in Ireland if I wanted to live there and create an impact on their environment. I would have to be within regulations of contracts and have a sense of business ethics related to that of current Irish's business. It is not easy to start up a business or change culture in a place that you know little about but it is the way of a  global citizen to start it on the right track within the host country.

No comments:

Post a Comment