Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Field Trip 3

A place we visited that really stood out to me was the Cliff of Moher. It was the highest cliff I have ever been on. Belonging to a part of the tourism industry, it was one of my favorite places just from its vast majestic appearance. Standing at over 300 feet tall, I posed to take pictures up that high! The structures made to support tourism there were simply amazing also, the way it was built, you wouldn't think twice to call it a bunker. I wonder if anyone ever lived out there before.

1 comment:

  1. This will definitely be one of the most spectacular locations i have ever witnessed. Being able to walk around and see the many different angles of these famous cliffs was an amazing experience. With its lowest point around 200-250 ft and the highest reaching upwards of 700+ ft i was definitely starting to feel my fear of heights kick in.

    ReplyDelete