Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Expanding Worldview #1

While traveling in Ireland, there were many differences in the way I believe we live in America then when the people who live in Ireland. Starting in Dublin when I first arrived, the stores closed way earlier then they would've in America which I was confused about at first but it is now understandable. Americans were said to work for long hours and this made it true compared to the closing hours of most of Ireland's stores. Another thing I noticed was the fact that most of Ireland didn't have a need for ACs and didn't bother to install them either. They remained in a cool temperature year round which saves them money rather then install them. Everyone in Ireland knows the weather condition so most walk around expecting the rain. The consumption differences is something that I believe there isn't much of a difference on. Portions were the same if not bigger then the US in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment